CONAPAC strives to support the people of the rainforest communities it serves through sustainable practices. Our primary means of accomplishing these goals are through education.
- Educating children through our Adopt-A-School program about their environment and the importance of rainforest ecosystems
- Educating the community about the economic potential of the natural resources of the rainforest by presenting long-term sustainable methods and models
- Educating through our workshops the community's role in rainforest preservation and its niche in the ecosystem
- Encouraging and strengthening leadership and organizational qualities in village leaders
- Providing support and encouragement for preserving the indigenous songs, stories, dances, and other customs of the people of the Amazon River Basin
Through profitable sustainable development projects, community improvement projects, and classroom training, the people our partner communities are learn ways to cope with the demands of today's world and to be able to continue to live in harmony with nature. Promoting awareness of the rainforest and its place in the villagers' lives is a continuing challenge that CONAPAC has taken on for 25 years. As our donor base grows, we will continue our work and find more ways to help those in the rainforest improve their lives and future generations.